Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
Conditions - means these terms and conditions.
users - means the users of the website collectively.
we/us - means the John Lewis Partnership.
website - means the website located at www.johnlewispartnership.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
cookies - means small text files which our website places on your computer's hard drive to identify your computer.
you - means a user of this website.
You are provided with access to this website in accordance with these Conditions.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or
- change the conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the website.
Third party links
To provide increased value to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for:
- the privacy practices of such websites
- the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or
- the use which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.